The camping season in Yosemite National Park is coming to a close, park officials said, with many campgrounds wrapping up for the year through the next few weeks. Here’s the list so far:
Campground closure list
* Bridalveil Creek campground closed on Tuesday, Sept. 22.
* Tuolumne Meadows campground will close at noon on Sunday, Sept. 27.
* Crane Flat campground will close at noon on Tuesday, Oct. 13.
* Wawona campground will close the B and C loops, and return A loop to first come, first served status on Tuesday, Oct. 13. Wawona Horse camp will close on Oct. 13 as well.
* Hodgdon Meadow campground will return to first come, first served status on Tuesday, Oct. 13. Its group campground will close that day.
* Tamarack Flat and Porcupine Flat campgrounds will close on Thursday, Oct. 15.
* White Wolf and Yosemite Creek campgrounds have already closed.
The Pines campgrounds in Yosemite Valley are on reservation and still fully booked through October. Visitors must appear in person at the park office to get on a waiting list to make a reservation. For campground statuses, call (209) 372-0266.