Shortly before 10 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 20, a Madera County Sheriff’s deputy responded to a home in the 42000 block of Blackhawk Drive in Coarsegold regarding a report of sexual child pornography exploitation. The victim was under 18 years old, and the case was forwarded to the Sheriff’s Detective Division for a follow-up investigation.
No arrest was reported for that incident in the Madera County Sheriff’s Log from the week of Sept. 14-20, though in some of the 91 reported responses, arrests did take place.
Here are some of those reports throughout the Mountain Area:
* Sept. 14: A person at the Oakhurst substation reported theft of items from a vehicle.
* Sept. 14: Report taken at the Oakhurst substation on alleged identity theft.
* Sept. 14: A deputy responded in the 40300 block of Highway 41 regarding a vandalized business.
* Sept. 14: Theft reported in the 40000 block of Winding Way.
* Sept. 15: Items stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 49000 block of Vista Heights.
* Sept. 15: Fuel was stolen from multiple vehicles at Yosemite High School.
* Sept. 15: A man walking around in his underwear looking into windows in the 49000 block of Coller Holler Lane was taken to a hospital to have his mental health evaluated.
* Sept. 15: A fraudulent check was passed at a business in the 40000 block of Highway 41.
* Sept. 16: Fuel reportedly stolen from three different school vehicles at Yoesmite High School.
* Sept. 16: Theft at a home in the 40000 block of South Big Oak Flat Road.
* Sept. 17: A female who shoplifted from a business in the 40000 block of Junction Drive was caught by the store’s owner and cited by a deputy. A male subject with her was in possession of marijuana and paraphernalia, and was also cited then released.
* Sept. 19: A suspect was caught and arrested while attempting to burglarize a home in the 40000 block of Enterprise Drive.
* Sept. 19: Theft reported at a business in the 40000 block of Highway 41.
* Sept. 19: A deputy was bitten by a dog while conducting follow up in the 50000 block of Cedar Valley Drive. Animal services to follow up with the dog’s owner.
* Sept. 14: Vandalism reported at a home in the 27000 block of Road 207.
* Sept. 16: Items stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 45000 block of Griffin Court.
* Sept. 19: Residential burglary was reported in the 47000 block of Klamath Avenue.
* Sept. 20: A deputy responded to reports of sexual child pornography exploitation in the 42000 block of Blackhawk Drive. The victim was under 18 years old. The case was forwarded to the detectives division for follow up investigation.
* Sept. 14: Fraud reported in the 33000 block of Road 222.
* Sept. 16: Deceased male involved in a vehicle accident in the 59000 block of Whiskey Trail.
* Sept. 18: A gate was vandalized in the 31000 block of Duke Road.
* Sept. 15: Burglary at a tool shed near a home in the 42700 block of Lulniu Lane.
* Sept. 14: Water was stolen from the 25000 block of Road 407.
* Sept. 15: Items stolen from a vehicle in the 39000 block of Manzanita Drive.
* Sept. 15: Theft from an unlocked vehicle in the 39000 block of Mallard.
Note: The above calls are a sampling of the 91 calls to the Madera County Sheriff’s Office for the week of Sept. 14 to Sept. 20, and are in no way inclusive. All suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.