On the evening of June 4, an intoxicated man allegedly causing problems at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino was arrested and booked at Madera County Jail around 6:30 p.m.
At 7:10 p.m. the same evening, two people were arrested in regards to soliciting prostitution at the casino, and at 8:45 p.m., a male suspect was arrested and booked into jail for punching a casino employee.
Those were some of the 91 incidents reported by the Madera County Sheriff’s Office the week of May 29 - June 5, with responses by deputies in the Mountain Area and other reports listed below:
* May 29: A fire was reported on the baseball field at Yosemite High School. Evidence was taken, though no arrests were made and the case was closed.
* May 29: Stolen medication was reported in the Oakhurst area.
* May 29: A lost person report was filed in the area of Sky Ranch Road and U.S. Forest Service Road 5S38.
* May 31: A purse was lost or stolen in the 40000 block of Highway 49.
* May 31: Theft reported in the 49000 block of Golden Oak Drive.
* May 31: A 4-year-old walking two dogs in the street in the 50000 block of Road 426 was returned home by a deputy.
* May 31: Negligent shooting and vandalism was reported at an inhabited dwelling in the 465000 block of Eastwood Drive South.
* June 1: A case was forwarded to detectives regarding sexual allegations with a minor in the 49000 block of Canoga Drive. A report was taken with no arrests or evidence obtained.
* June 3: A subject with a misdemeanor warrant was sitting behind an auto parts business in the 40000 block of Highway 41. He was cited for the warrant.
* June 3: A female was transported for medical assistance from the 40000 block of Goldside Drive.
* May 29: Investigations showed a claim of being struck by an employee at the Coarsegold Peddler’s Fair were unfounded.
* May 29: A man reportedly exposed himself in a restroom at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino. Case forwarded to detectives.
* May 29: After a verbal dispute between a husband and wife in the 35000 block of McAllister Road, an emergency protective order was issued and a firearm was seized for safekeeping.
* May 30: Vandalism reported in the 28000 block of Flying ‘O’ Ranch Road.
* May 31: A man was located in the area of Highway 41 and Road 207, with apparent injuries. It was discovered he was assaulted by several people at a residence in the Coarsegold area, but refused to provide specific details of the assault or the attackers. He was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
* May 31: A male suspect with an outstanding arrest warrant was located in the 34000 block of Highway 41, arrested, and booked into Madera County Jail.
* May 31: Burglary reported in the 46000 block of Konklin Road.
* June 1: Cell phone reportedly stolen at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino.
* June 1: Assault reported in the 42500 block of Artesian Court, near the Yosemite Lakes Park Estates golf course clubhouse.
* June 1: When checking the records of an unoccupied vehicle parked in front of the Willow Glen Smoke Shop, which had a false registration tab affixed to the rear license plate, a deputy found several mobile trailers behind the business with broken windows. The windows had been damaged for several months. The case was written for documentation only.
* June 2: A man at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino was arrested and booked into Madera County Jail on an outstanding felony warrant.
* June 3: Theft reported in the 31000 block of North Dome Drive.
* June 5: Residential burglary reported in the 47000 block of Veater Ranch Road.
* May 30: A deputy was dispatched to the 33000 block of Road 222 regarding a possibly inappropriate relationship between an adult female and juvenile male. No evidence was found to substantiate the claim, which was made by a parent, and both the male and female denied the allegations.
* May 30: A male was cited for a misdemeanor warrant after located in the 56000 block of Road 200.
* May 31: Assault reported in the 53000 block of Dogwood Drive.
* May 31: A male suspect reportedly violated a domestic violence restraining order in the 48000 block of Oonay Nation Road.
* June 2: During a traffic enforcement stop in the area of Roads 222 and 225, a passenger was cited for an outstanding arrest warrant.
* June 2: A male riding an Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) in the area of Roads 225 and 274 was cited.
* June 2: During a traffic enforcement stop in the area of Roads 222 and 225, a driver as cited for traffic violations and the vehicle was stored for expired registration.
* June 3: A missing person was reported in the 35700 block of Highland Drive E. The person was later returned home.
* June 5: Assault reported in the 55000 block of Wilcox Drive.
* May 29: Missing adult reported at the Chikoot Campground. The subject was returned to his camp site.
* May 30: Parties involved in a physical altercation in the 54000 block of Road 432 had been drinking alcohol. Case forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office for review.
* June 2: Two people were arrested and transported to Madera County Jail for narcotic violations and firearm possession during a suspicious vehicle check in the 54000 block of Crane Valley Road.
* June 4: A man with an outstanding warrant was cited and released in the 54000 block of Road 432. Two dogs in his car were okay.
* June 4: Potential burglary reported in the 39000 block of Robin.
* June 5: Threats reportedly made by a female juvenile on social media.
* June 5: Possible domestic violence reported in the Raymond area, with a protective order issued.
* June 5: Assault reported in the 33000 block of Road 800.
* May 29: A male suspect reportedly threatened another man with a pitchfork in the 42000 block of Highway 49. He was placed on a mental disorder hold.
* May 30: Garage burglary reported in the 44000 block of Road 619.
NOTE: The above is a sampling of 91 calls to the Madera County Sheriff’s Office for the week of May 29 - June 5, and is in no way inclusive. Defendants are presumed innocent until, and unless, proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.