Some in the Mountain Area, at least the North Fork and Bass Lake locations, have yet to receive an absentee ballot for the June 7 primary election due to a vendor error.
Madera County Clerk-Recorder Rebecca Martinez said Tuesday the vendor, relied on for at least 10 years, accidentally placed street addresses, rather than a P.O. Box number, on a small number of ballot envelopes.
She said the office, located at 200 W. 4th Street in Madera, will be open during regular business hours as well as Saturday June 4 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. for those who wish to obtain a ballot.
Additionally, voters can also obtain provisional ballots at a polling place. Martinez added Wednesday that any mistakenly-addressed ballots will be resent, and received no later than June 2.
List of polling places for Eastern Madera County
* The Grove, Ahwahnee Four Square Church - Fellowship Hall, 42461 Highway 49, Ahwahnee
* Coarsegold Community Center - Main Hall, 35610 Highway 41, Coarsegold
* Madera County Fire Station #14, 40601 Road 274, Bass Lake
* North Fork School – Kennedy Hall, 33087 Road 228, North Fork
* Oakhurst Community Center - Main Hall, 39800 Road 425B, Oakhurst
* Raymond Community Church – Fellowship Hall, 32505 Road 600, Raymond
* Spring Valley School – Computer Lab Room 23, 46655 Road 200, O’Neals
* Yosemite Lakes Park Clubhouse - Fireside Room, 30250 Yosemite Springs Parkway, Coarsegold