On March 30, an adult male was arrested and booked into Madera County Jail when he was caught by deputies allegedly taking obscene photos of a juvenile-aged female in the 41000 block of Avolon Lane in Coarsegold.
That was among 85 incidents reported to the Madera County Sheriff’s Office for the week of March 28 - April 3, with those in the Mountain Area listed below:
* March 28: Vehicle burglary reported in the 46000 block of River View Road.
* March 31: Fraud reported in the 48000 block of Liberty Drive.
* March 31: Theft reported in the 40000 block of Oak Park Way.
* March 31: Residential burglary reported in the 46000 block of River View Drive.
* March 31: A telephone call in Oakhurst reported fraud at an area business. An investigation was conducted with no arrests.
* April 1: An adult-aged son reportedly assaulted his mother at Adventist Health Medical Clinic and assaulted her vehicle and fled the area before deputies arrived. The report was forwarded to the District Attorney’s office.
* April 3: Trespassing was reported in the 43000 block of Highway 41.
* March 28: A fight broke out between a father and his son in the 43000 block of Wells Road West. Upon arrival, deputies detained the son on warrant violations. Further investigation revealed an aggravated assault had taken place, and one person was taken into custody on assault charges. The victim was seen by paramedics, and the case was forwarded to the District Attorney’s office.
* March 29: A woman was detained and released at Chukchansi Gold Resort & Casino for outstanding warrants.
* March 30: Identity theft reported in the Coarsegold area. Case was forwarded to detectives.
* April 1: Theft reported in the 47000 block of Road 417, with one arrested.
* April 1: One person was cited and released for outstanding warrants after a verbal disturbance in the 46000 block of Skyline Ridge Road.
* April 1: An animal was shot in the 31000 block of Sioux Road.
* April 2: A solar light in the 47000 block of Wiwoc Avenue was stolen and later found without damage.
* April 2: An unoccupied home in the 42000 block of Yosemite Springs Parkway was burglarized.
* March 29: A side door to a home in the 52000 block of Road 426 was forced open. Evidence was taken.
* March 30: County equipment was stolen in North Fork.
* April 2: A home in the 56000 block of Road 200 was burglarized.
NOTE: The above is a sampling of 85 calls to the Madera County Sheriff’s Office for the week of March 28 - April 3, and is in no way inclusive. Defendants are presumed innocent until, and unless, proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.